My latest Pictish project! ;)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Lovely work....quality "stamped" all over it.... :)

thanks mate :)

Those are fantastic... you've captured the stones and put your own twist on them so well... spot on!

Here's a question though... how long did it take you to put that little lot together? Have you been burning the candle at both ends?

Cheers mate, I've been working on them on and off for a fortnight. Glad I've finally got them up, as I've had my own personal set locked up to keep it in good condition for the pictures. Now it's done, I can get to using and abusing them :)

forginhill

Settler
Dec 3, 2006
The Desert

The one on the right in this shot is my favorite, though they're all fantastic. These images, striking as they are in stone, sure lend themselves well to reproduction in leather.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Very nice work and I do like the stags.

Will a BlackBerry of 145X75 fit?

Cheers

K

Thanks K

The stag case has an internal height of 130mm so may be a tad too short unless you dont mind the top of your phone sticking out. The green mermaid case would certainly fit. Full dimensions of each case is in this thread here or I'd be happy to make a custom one :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE