Phil (Chef) & Maggie's Wedding Invite

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Hi All,

As many of you will be aware Maggie and I first met and then later got engaged (last year) at the Moot.

We are busy with wedding preparations for this Tuesday (7th August). The wedding is going to be in a Chapel in Trowbridge as you can't get legally wed in the woods it seems, apart from the fact that the logistics would have been OTT.

We are hoping to have an exchange of vows ceremony at the Moot instead (Just the usual 'I do' at the chapel) on Monday just before the communal meal. Any help for Maggie in prettying the chosen area in the morning would be greatly appreciated. We have some twinkly bits to bring with us.

We will hopefully have all our usual kit to the Moot by Friday night or Saturday morning.

Rather short notice we know but we would like to invite any of our Moot friends to attend the actual wedding on Tuesday if they would like to.

The order of the day is:

Wedding at 11am at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Brook Road, Trowbridge, BA14 9DL

Nibbles and unlimited ice cream man from 1pm at Mendip Shooting Ground, Haydon Drove, Near Wells, BA5 3EH. They have a website http://www.mendipsg.co.uk/ .The owners are friends of ours.

Afternoon activities that we have organised for have a go Clay Shooting, Axe throwing, Archery, Tank!, Air Rifle etc.

Reception from 5pm, Polish and English food, speeches, toasts etc.

Live Ceilidh Band (Barn Dance) from 7pm with desserts and soft and hiccup drinks! ;)

We would love to see you there for either all or part of the day. Ping us a message if you have any questions or you would like to give us notice of your intentions.

Love to you all, Phil and Maggie

Reactions: Billy-o and bopdude

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Congratulations in advance unless she comes to her senses! Didn't realise the day was so swiftly approaching. Sadly I can't take any leave this week, so will see the exchange of vows before the meal.

Best of luck to you both, sounds like an awesome day - such a shame to miss it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Jul 22, 2014
East Sussex
Hope it was a good day for all! Happy to help pretty things up on Monday. Is there a particular flower/colour that you like? I can bring yarn and work up some flowers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE