Perth Game Fair 1-3 July

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
It's good. A lot of shooting and fishing related stuff / shops etc : Usually plenty of Arktis jackets, knives, tools, rifles, optics, wellies, boots etc. Hilltrek (Ventile) and Nordic Outdoor (Gransfors and Tentipi) are usually there. Tamarack Outdoor have been in the past but not sure if they still come. Plus there is air rifle, clay shooting and archery, gun-dog demos. One of my favourite days of the year. The red trouser brigade tend to dominate on Friday, more balanced attendance on Sat and Sun but much busier. Sunday can be a nightmare for traffic.

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Just been - it's good this year. Nordic Outdoors, Nomad, Hilltrek, Country Covers (great smocks) plus all the usual fun and games. Came away with a smock for my son and a GB Froe, so around the usual financial damage.

Plenty of red trousers in evidence too although it will take a fair bit to beat my sighting last year of a gentleman in pink cords :-0

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
"Plenty of red trousers in evidence too although it will take a fair bit to beat my sighting last year of a gentleman in pink cords :-0"

It's a shame isn't it you'd think a family member or friend would let them know eh? Just came away with a couple of Arktis field shirts, was slightly dubious about them but they look bombproof and preferred them over the 5.11 shirts I saw.

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
Yello Moleskins with Barbours i can relate to but Red breeks hmmmmm, will pop up after a hopefully dazzling day in Holyrood tomorrow. Although i fear it may be sunday instead.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
So, what did people think? Couldn't make it this year but well up for it next summer. They certainly seemed to have good weather this time.

What was there that was interesting for BCUK member's to see?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE