Game fair

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Terry.m.

Forager
Dec 2, 2014
Kent
Does anyone know of a decent Place to stay that’s near to this years game fair in Warwickshire, it seems every thing is sold out on the camping side of things I only want to go for one day , so ideally as mentioned a nice pub/ hotel very nearby.
Many thanks for any suggestions.!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knowledge=gain

Sent off- not allowed to play
Jun 25, 2022
england
there are potentially big, little and icehouse groves pearsons wood and ladies wood by the lake, arrow with weethley nearby to Ragley-hall that may be viable to setup camp for one [1] night

as for pubs/hotels iirc the nearest hotel unless changed is approximately one [1] mile away

as i do not drink i cannot call for mind any public houses near Ragley-hall

i have not been there in years though thus they may be worth checking out as little or much might of changed

Last edited:

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
Try the Fish At Wixford. A lovely pub (had our first date there). They also have camping and only 2 miles from Ragley. Failing that, Simply Alpaca at Flyford have and Air b&b, good friend and a lovely spot, especially if you like Alpacas.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE