Perkins knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Looking at their website I get a sneaky suspicion that they might be by a knife trader with a certain ignoble history...
It's not noble. But it is similar Pakistani steel. The fact that they're permanently on offer tells you all you need to know.

Check Alibaba for actual prices of similar in bulk.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
I don't own any, but the website, amazon shopfront and posts on Britishblades and NaturalBushcraft make me think of James Noble and the like, so these knives are likely poorly made in Pakistan, and as you said above, to good to be true.

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
I don't own any, but the website, amazon shopfront and posts on Britishblades and NaturalBushcraft make me think of James Noble and the like, so these knives are likely poorly made in Pakistan, and as you said above, to good to be true.

Perkins knives was once thought to be an alias of James Noble over on BB, but the link was never proven as definite, so therefore removed as such.

Save your hard earned and purchase elsewhere, unless you are a collector of monkey metal that is :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE