penrith survival equipment

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I was invited to the opening of their shop in Glasgow.
Great shop, I got loads of stuff from them.
I've still got my desert boots.

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Used them quite a few times.

Occasionally the communication from them hasn't been great and items have taken a few days to arrive, but on the whole a positive experience:)

raycollins

Sep 1, 2004
West Norwood, london
Survival Aids IS still going. I have used them recently and have their catalogue as well as Penrith Survivals

Contact

Survival Aids UK Ltd,
Unit 9/14 April Court,
Sybron Way,
Crowborough,
TN16 3DZ

www.survivalaids.com

I too remember the shop on Euston Station - Their Military catalogue has much the same sort of items as the shop did in the 1980s

simonsays

Forager
Sep 9, 2004
sunderland
Very helpful staff. Patient too....... I spent well over an hour in the shop trying various sizes/combinations of Buffalo sleeping bags on their shop floor. Much to the amusment of the other customers:lmao:

Simon

crazydave

Settler
Aug 25, 2006
Gloucester
is that not survival school that sells the lofty dvd?

its trueways who sell the lofty dvd and soon the new parang all being well. survival aids were the best in the 80's but couldn't keep up with demand allowing bcb to pinch the market off them in the 90's. they used to be in every naafi and had half a dozen franchised shops. all the kit like what is now the crusader cup, pwp, ventile smocks, meraklon vests/headovers/wristies, goretex bivvy bags etc.. all came onto the market via survival aids. they have a similar status as sass.

as mentioned the tin is the best on the market for the price and puts even the expensive bcb kit to shame.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE