Paracord Reccs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

susi

Nomad
Jul 23, 2008
Finland
Am looking for some decent paracord. Have searched this forum and seen some criticism of what's available on ebay....but those posts were from 2007...am wondering if things have changed since then?

Can anyone recommend any of the stuff currently on ebay?

(I'm based in Finland, so doesn't need to be a UK supplier)

Thanks.

susi

Nomad
Jul 23, 2008
Finland
Thanks guys

Just ordered a couple packs from the guy in Stuart's post. Greenman Bushcraft wouldn't post outside of the UK, and strikeforcesupplies wanted me to fax/phone if the order was from outside the UK.

Thanks again.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Susi my eldest son has friends in Finland and J regularly sends and receives parcels.
If there's something you want, let us know and we'll see what can be arranged.

He loves your salty liquorice and his friends love our tea :rolleyes: :D He also manages to speak a fair bit of Finnish :cool:

cheers,
M

susi

Nomad
Jul 23, 2008
Finland
Susi my eldest son has friends in Finland and J regularly sends and receives parcels.
If there's something you want, let us know and we'll see what can be arranged.

He loves your salty liquorice and his friends love our tea :rolleyes: :D He also manages to speak a fair bit of Finnish :cool:

cheers,
M

That's very kind of you, thanks!

Yes, salmiakki is popular in our home too. It's one of those things you either love or hate.... :)

Chinkapin

Settler
Jan 5, 2009
Kansas USA
Susi, you can get U.S. Army 550 paracord from Sportsmen's Guide in 300 ft. rolls (approx. 30 ft. short of 100 meters.) for $24.00 U.S. I believe he will ship just about anywhere. It is a GREAT website, also has regular catalogues. I buy things from them all the time, and there service is excellent.

Be careful, a LOT of paracord that is being sold is not 550 paracord and is absolutely worthless. Much of it is cheap import from China or God knows where. Good Luck.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
Yes the American 550 cord is in a different league to the crap sold in most bushcraft online shops in this country. I bought a dozen hanks of the real deal from a US suprlus store online.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE