Outdoorcode Site - Up and Running!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
Hi all,

Just a quick note to tell you all that Outdoorcodes new website (www.outdoorcode.co.uk) is now up and running! Hurray :D ! Here was the contents of the launch email I received:-

Outdoorcode said:
After much blood, sweat, tears and several keyboards www.outdoorcode.co.uk is now live, although there is still lots of work to do. The secure ordering system is still being checked so if you would like to order anything from the site either call me on 01484 441 405 or email andrew.easby@outdoorcode.co.uk If you see a product missing from a brand that you may be interested in please drop us a line as we can probably get it, but just haven’t added it to the site yet.

Delivery time: We quote delivery within 7 workings days, although we expect to get most items to you within 2-3 days of ordering. If for any reason we foresee a problem in getting your goods to you we will contact you to let you know exactly what is happening with your goods.

Our office is officially open 9am – 5.30 Monday to Friday, but if its outside these times its always worth trying as you’ll be surprised how often we are in the office!

Although the site is still under development with 100’s of products yet to be added we welcome your feedback on the site, and ask you to bare with us whilst we finish the site.

Thank you for your interest in Outdoorcode

They stock Swannies, the Nanok range as well as many other bushcraft type items at very reasonable prices (as those who bought Nanok Sleeping bags will know!) so it's worth a browse. The service is outstanding as well. Double thumbs up from me.

Now were did I hide my wallet ........... :eek:

lardbloke

Nomad
Jul 1, 2005
Torphichen, Scotland
Excellent news Andrew,

I am sure you will be flooded with orders (especially when you get the online payment side sorted).

All the best for your future ventures.............

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
Excellent range of brands Andrew :)

If you're after other suggestions - Ajungliak and Pre-mac spring to mind :rolleyes:

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
If you have any questions or suggestions for Andrew (outdoorcode) feel free to pm or email him directly ..... we have strict rules here about trading on the forum itself and especially 'no listing of stock and prices' ..... and we don't want to get him into trouble because he is answering your questions ;)

Thanks for your help.... and good luck Andrew :D

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE