Outdoor work available in Wolverhampton and surrounding areas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mowerman

Aug 23, 2015
Shropshire
Hi, I'm not sure whether advertising work is allowed or not but I thought it may appeal to someone on this forum.

I run a small grounds maintenance business and due to picking up new contracts I need someone to work alongside me for 2/3 days per week march - October.
This would be a self employed position and it would suit someone who enjoys the outdoors and is competent with small machinery.
Duties are to include litter picking, pedestrian mowing, Strimming and hedge cutting.
We will be out in all weather and sometimes it gets a bit tough. However in general, the public are happy to see us and we get a real sense of achievement from doing our work and take pride in the things we do.
It is mainly working in public open spaces and church yards in Wolverhampton and Telford and most places in between.

If anyone is interested then get in touch via this site.

Hope I haven't broken any rules.

mowerman

Aug 23, 2015
Shropshire
What a great offer.................. good luck with your search for someone.

Thanks, I thought it would be a good opportunity for someone who fancies a few days a week or wants to start their own business and would like a guaranteed income for the 1st 8 months or so.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE