Outdoor kit suppliers good customer service.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stevesteve

Nomad
Dec 11, 2006
UK
Oh dear!

21:39 Boops wrote:

I ordered* from Backpackinglight (BPL) and they'd slipped in a nice note and packet of skittles, which was quite groovy!

I just checked Endys and they're saying:

RIGHT, that's it !!

I've just been sent a 'link' to a certain "Bushcraft" forum and apparently there's a supplier sending out packets of 'Skittles' with their orders to customers.

From now on, EVERY customer who orders from 'ENDYS' gets a FREE packet of lovely MALTESERS in with their goodies !!!!!!!!!

Beat THAT !!!!!!!!!

HA !!!!!!!!!

Confectionary wars... Mmmm:D
Cheers,
Steve

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Brghaus sent a free bergbuckle to replace a broken one which was great. Good service from Endicotts and sass also. Ed

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I have to put my vote in for bushwear and Tamarack
and always seem to have the time to help when I have had problem.
http://www.bushwear.co.uk/ and http://www.tamarackgroup.co.uk
and can I put in a vote for the guys I have dealt with on here for the GB's (Shewie)
and Blacksheep for his leatherwork
Thanks scott

Hey Scottie,

Cheers for the lack of confidence and mentions for yer best retail mate :p :p :p

Goatboy.:sadwavey:

Kikatito

Jun 15, 2009
S. Lanarkshire
I Would like to put "Rab" in to the mix...well Equip Outdoor Technologies Ltd.who own them.........
I have a Rab neutrino vest and managed to lose the stuff sac for it, I emailed them asking if they could point me in the direction of a retailer who would be able to supply me a new one even if they could do it.....With in 30 mins i had a reply stating

" Thanks for your email.
The stuff sacs that come with each garment are made exclusively for that item and as such you would not find any for sale at any Rab retailers, also, we order the same quantity of stuff sacs as we do garments, so it is a rare occurrence that we have any spares.
However, please drop me an email with your address details and I will have a look in our factory shop. If we have one then I would gladly send it out to you free of charge."

which i did and with in 2 hours of my initial email i had a stuff sac in the post FOC..... I was utterly impressed with this..I work in a customer service roll and have previously worked in Outdoor retail and this for me is exceptional Customer service... possibly due to the fact, they are the distributor rather than end user retailer

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE