Lifesystems customer service

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
I recently ordered some water purification drops and tabs direct from Lifemarque, they arrived really quickly then I realised I hadn't used the discount code they had given me. So....... I went back on the site and ordered a heatshield bag, double heatshield blanket and burns kit. The burns kit was out of stock which they told me within hours, impressed so far. Second parcel arrived but only the bag, emailed customer service and they said they'd get the blanket out immediately. Next parcel arrived.....another bag! Emailed again and within minutes they replied saying it appeared lightning had struck twice and they would send out blanket that day, as a measure of goodwill I could keep the second bag.

End result I am waiting for postie with baited breath today but I have to say their customer service is excellent.:emoji_thumbsup:

Reactions: Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE