Outdoor gear. Military Surplus clothing and clones of Army issue coats and the like.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Coastal73

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2021
Cawston Okanagan
Hello there. Anyone familiar with the Hero Brand Outdoor clothing gear? See that they offer coats and outdoor gear. Would like any feedback on quality and lack thereof? Thank you. IN particular looking at the Combat Anorak for general uses. Thank you again.

Coastal73

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2021
Cawston Okanagan
Have picked up a Swedish Warm Parka sizing was off as height measurements left my arms length quite short. Great coat but sizing was not there. Had better luck with the British CS95 Windproof smock. Looking at the Czech Parka. Hunting and hiking uses in variable weather.

Mowmow

Forager
Jul 6, 2016
Nottinghamshire
I've got a czech parka. Actually really good coats.
I'd definitely replace the zip though.
Ruined mine by waxing the fabric, it just doesn't breathe well enough for me. Very warm though!
Brilliantly thought out, the stand up collar and hood combo along with the waist belt make it super cozy.
The jackets don't look half bad either tbf

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Coastal73

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2021
Cawston Okanagan
This was the image of the Czech VZ95 Parka coat. Says it fits really big to allow for layered clothing. $46.99 before taxes/tariffs import fees. I like the surplus stuff. The British CS95 Windproof Smock is a nice jacket for a shell coat. Anyone using the Swedish M90 pattern surplus or clones clothing? Thank you.

SSGN_Doc

Tenderfoot
Jan 26, 2021
WA, USA
Since the US Navy decided it needed to switch camo patterns again. The NWU parkas can be found for reasonable prices. Pretty decent parka, and with the fleece liner, it’s very warm.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE