Optimus or Primus (no transformers content!)??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Tentipi, nice, but I won't be spending part of my pension lump sum on one;), no need in the UK really...

It's all about comfort mate. I'm not one for backpacking these days really and a big tipi offers unparalleled comfort. Proper airflow means a wood stove can be used safely in one and there is room to stand, room for a cot and matress and room for chairs ....and a double gas burner and bottle. Luxury. :)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
It's all about comfort mate. I'm not one for backpacking these days really and a big tipi offers unparalleled comfort. Proper airflow means a wood stove can be used safely in one and there is room to stand, room for a cot and matress and room for chairs ....and a double gas burner and bottle. Luxury. :)

I agree mate, but, Vango Juno 800. Heat Pal marine heater, two cot beds, table, two chairs and all for £175 tops, how much was your Tentipi.

If it makes you happy then buy the kit, don't matter an ounce to me :)

Martyn

Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Havent bought it yet Rick, but I am saving me pennies. I've looked at them many times and while people rave about them, I have always been put off by the cost. Last camping trip I was on, one of the lads had one, a Safir 7....

DSCN0300.jpg

(that's me in the middle & those are my M320's too)

I was well impressed. It's difficult to explain, but for want of a better word, the internal "ambience" was spot on for me.

Last edited:

Martyn

Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE