Primus No 96 old stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jack5319

Sep 23, 2013
manchester
whilst having a tidy up in our shop i came across this old oxo tin, as to which i was very surprised when i opened it up. Sitting in the was this lovely old Primus stove. I asked my Dad "where has this come from an when?" my Dads reply "o we have had that ages, I just picked it up while clearing somewhere out." In my head my thoughts were why has he not told me about this before..

I removed all the content from the box and everything was there. i was amazed as to how this old oxo tin which is falling to pieces managed to keep all the parts contained in it. As you can see from the picture the stove is a bit dirty but nothing a bit of elbow grease and polish wont shift. Once i begin cleaning I will put some more picture up of the stove, I understand its not a rare piece or anything like that but I think its pretty damn cool and will look great all cleaned up.

Last edited:

cranmere

Settler
Mar 7, 2014
Somerset, England
Nice. You can still get spares for them, it will certainly need a new pump leather and possibly a new jet. I have one slighter newer than that and it still works beautifully.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE