Open invitation arctic meet 2017

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Ah, I'll be alreet. You just feel the need to get things of your chest sometimes by sharing them with people who really could do without it....:D

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Don't worry Dave, If you peg it at least it'll freeze the body for the home flight.
Reaper.gif

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Thankyou for those kind words Gary........:notworthy.

Mmmm, I think on the whole it would be better to be buried out there in the Boreal forest somewhere. Rather than an overpopulated grave yard in the North of England. Ive had this conversation today with my Mum and brother who want passwords written down, and dont have a clue how much the bushcraft stuff is worth. So Im sorry Ash, Im giving them your number, and you'll have to come up and stick a price label on everything....:D
Of course everything gets shared out by the remainder of the group. You lot get the fourdogs titanium stove, snowtrekker tent, fancy knife, etc....[Better not temp people too much here!!!]

Bit if I have to fly back, a green burial Im having over here, wrapped in some linen and buried under a tree on a private estate somewhere. Rather than getting cremated. ashes scattered...I fancy an ash or oak tree all to myself....Although I would much prefer it to happen over there, somewhere Ive never been before. :You_Rock_

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I'd also want the police to make sure that AL didnt do it, for my snowshoes!!! :yikes: [we need a snowshoe emoji!]

Practicaly you couldnt dig a hole deep enough in the earth though....:goodnight:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
You wouldn't know how deep you were and those shoes are very very nice lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

:lmao:If wayland goes [seeing as he brought it up] we could nick a rowing boat, make a sail, pile up wood, lay him on top, put his axe in his hand, push it out onto the ice then fire flaming arrows at it?

And play that tune really loud over our iphones.....

[video=youtube;ZWLKWwzjGe0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWLKWwzjGe0[/video]

Last edited:

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Lol can we stop with the death talk, all we be well, the 4 musketeers, sad news, Pete has had to pull out due to ill health :(

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Pete has had to pull out due to ill health :(

[video=youtube;Z3sLhnDJJn0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3sLhnDJJn0[/video]

Youre having a bad day mate arent you?!!

Wasnt Pete supped to be giving you his snowshoes? Whats happening there?

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
That's sorted, he's tried to call you, check out our whatsapp chat, Ash is meeting him on Friday for maps, shoes and other goodies

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
And yeah, not been a great day, then I think of what you're going through and I feel ok, is that a bit soppy lol

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
That's sorted, he's tried to call you, check out our tapatalk chat, Ash is meeting him on Friday for maps, shoes and other goodies

Oh thank god, I went to bed after talking to you. Sorry to hear of your health Pete. Get well soon. [ Make sure you lot dont have any accidents, I dont want to be sued by your other halfs!]

Another disclaimer, this is a meeting of like minded people, not a course, and everyone here is going of their own accord, as has been made abundantly clear.
All are experienced outdoorsmen.
Im taking no money for it, and accept no responsibility for any injured party!

Right back to bed! Night all.....

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Oh I will do, I'l help in any way possible. I'll do my bit. :) But this is now pushing our shared costs up a fair bit. :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE