Oooo, didn't notice this section...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 14, 2005
Northiam, East Sussex
Well, I've already had a few posts and had a good chat with a few people. Found this site to be very open, welcoming and it appears to contain a wealth of information :You_Rock_

I kinda stumbled on this site by accident (can't even remember what I was looking for originally!), and thought "wow, I never knew such a thing existed!" and it all started fro there :)

I've been a keen outdoorsman for a number of years (I'm 28), but have never done any serious bushcraft type things and would love the time and space to give them a go.

I'm a software engineer by trade and getting out and about is my way of escaping from it all.

I'm doing the Coast to Coast next spring which will be my first long distance trek and hope to camp it all the way.

Hope to meet up with some of you in the not too distant future and see what I can learn/experience...

Geoff

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
Welcome from a city bushcrafter!

What will be your start and finish and how long do you think it will take?

Nov 14, 2005
Northiam, East Sussex
Rich59 : I'm gonna go (supposedly!) with the wind, which is west to east ( St Bees to Robin Hoods bay). Taking 2 weeks off work to do it which I understand for somebody of moderate fitness is a reasonable goal.

Have you done it or thought about it Rich?

Geoff

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Click on the Subscribe button at the bottom of the page and pay the £15 subscription to get extra PM and Gallary Space access to the Full Members forums and Competitions and the good feeling of helping with the up keep of the place!

:1244: TT

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE