One to watch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
After being knocked off my bike on Saturday, my routine has been messed up... I had to get up really early this morning to get the train in to work and I forgot the CD of Fridays episode... I'll have it up by tomorrow

Sorry folks :cry:

leon-1

Squidders said:
Part errr.... 6 I think... is up.

Squidders, you're a star, would of liked to of watched this myself, but you have kept all interested parties well informed, no matter what, which includes the recent accident, all the best on this and hope you heal soon to the high degree of climbing that you are at, all the best :wave:

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Lithril, I'll be putting it all on to a few CDs when the series has concluded and we can have a post around of them... also handy for the people without the bandwidth required :wink:

Cheers Leon, i'm feeling better already :eek:)

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
tomtom... nope, it's going to be the same as it is on the download...

I have recorded over the VCR with the episodes on with newer ones so I can't re-rip them... I hadn't thought of putting them on to a CD when I started uploading them... I was counting on people not missing the downloads.

Anyway, part 7 is up... next part due on Monday. :wink:

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
did anyone watch last night episode where they went caving????

well that cave is local to me and i noticed a few things whilst watching the programe.

firstly the camrea man did a wonderful job of keeping all the children out of the shot!!!! :shock: the cave is almost permently filled with school kids, outside is a carpark full of school minibuses.

Secondly the programme made the cave seem really long, you could be in and out of there in 15 minutes.

lastly the sqeeze that they got the presenter to do looked much, much smaller on film than it is in real life, hundreds of children go though this every day, more amusingly the camera angle was done so as not to show that you could just walk around it :roll:

I can understand why they choose that cave for the program it has easy accsess and plenty of room for camera men with all there gear to walk around

this is not a slur on the program or its producers just an observation that makes you give thought to the way places and events can be portrayed on the TV which arn't entirly accurate

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
:biggthump Thanks Joe. I haven't managed to see all the episodes but I wouldn't have got any if you hadn't taken the time to put them up so nice one.

Bill

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
VCR died yesterday... I don't know what the problem was but it smells of smoke... the kind of electrical smoke that signifies something not good :shock:

I'm going to strip it dowm and see whats up... best case scenario, it'll cost me a few quid from RS... worst case scenario, it'll need a new VCR and I can't afford that until the end of the month.

This has really ticked me off and to all who were downloading the episodes, i'm sorry :(

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Damn Squidders thats unfortunate about your vcr for you never mind us.Tuff for us i guess.Never mind and thanks for the programes allready posted.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE