olive smocks on ebay

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Peter_t

Native
Oct 13, 2007
East Sussex
iv got the same in DPM. and im 100% sure its not used by british forces, its an ok smock but it seems a bit cheap. the material is windproof and showerproof (as long as you nikwax it) but i have only washed it about 5 or 6 times and its faded and gone a sort of orangy colour. some of the stiching is a bit dodgy (had to re-sew some bits) and the tapes holding the buttons on and the tags on the zips arn't melted to prevent them fraying.
also theres no NATO stock number - definately no army issue
at the end of the day its cheap and u get what you pay for

pete

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
I've one in OG. It's NOT an issue one, is made of cotton and the stitching is not good, I had to restitch some of it. There's a raft of conditions to meet if it's to be returned and he only warrants them if washed at 20C!

It's cut tight around the top of my arms (I'm not the hulk!). I'm happy with mine but only because I had a paypal dispute and he let me have it for about £15 inc postage. I wouldn't buy another.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE