Old sleeping bags tents and blankets needed for the homeless in basingstoke

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
the Camrose charity for the homeless and vulnerably housed are asking for a little help . The weather is turning rough and yesterday we had lots of people in our drop in centre who desparetly needed tents and sleeping bags. All we could do was give them a hot meal and a food pack to see then through for a couple of days and send them back out into the rain. We work extremely hard to help our clients get back off the streets and get the help they need to live "normal" lives.

Many of them have lived very hard lives and have been failed by society, we do our very best to help in anyway we can, but sometimes, sorting out their problems can be a very long drawn out process and we are often the last port of call.

If anyome can spare an old tent or sleeping bag please let me know or you can drop stuff off at our drop in cantre at Glebe Hall behind st Michaels church in town. We would also appreciate any food donations,especially non perishable items sush as beans and soups,crisps,biscuits,cereal bars etc.
The centre is open from 10 am -2pm on tuesdays and thursdays but if you drop me a line I can make alternative arrangements to accept any donations.

Many Thanks from all of us at Camrose.
Please share this with any one you know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE