old knife new handle

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
made this knife almost a year ago, one of the first ones i ever made! and had it sat in a drawer unused, mainly because of the small handle. the other day i was looking for old blades to test a few new sharpening systems and came across it agian. it is actually quite a nice blade so decided to give it a new handle finished it today, gave the g10 a stippled finish for grip... shouldnt be to hard to find if you drop it!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
No red dot? :D
Not a fan of orange personaly unless for work use. So saying that's just me odd as that's a bonnie looling knife and I'd be happy to own it.
Cracking job sir.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
No red dot? :D
Not a fan of orange personaly unless for work use. So saying that's just me odd as that's a bonnie looling knife and I'd be happy to own it.
Cracking job sir.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

thanks, no red dot on this one, made it almost a year ago before i had a makers mark. i gave it a new handle after finding it again in a drawer, the original wasnt very good

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
I like that and the Orange- I'm always misplacing stuff you'd never loose the Orange handle! Is it a keeper or are you selling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks, yes that was the point, a work knife easier to find if you drop it on the forest floor. its not a keeper... i have a couple knives i use allready

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
​i'v almost finished a sheath for it, needs a little burnishing and some more product on the outside. made from 4mm veg tan leather.

​

Robson Valley

On a new journey
Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
The whole project has such a clean, finished look to it, right down to the textured rivets.
The quickest glance says: "custom-made."

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE