Oh no... I've been Yodeled!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Just sent an e-mail straight to Amazon who are looking into it. Not a fan of calling premium rate lines, especially from a mobile. I did try their local office on the phone but they weren't helpful.
I will also see if it appears in the next day or 2 but I have my doubts. According to Yodel it has been Delivered - Left as authorised. No package anywhere at the house or in the garden.

Its horrible reading the horror stories on Amazon, packages being left in all sorts of places even in the rain.

AndyJDickson

Sep 29, 2011
Northern Ireland
The last 2 delivery companys that have delivered to me (royal male and yodel) hvae left my packages in the bin. Unfortunately the first time the bin yodel used was the smelly back bin - dirty nappies and all. Thanks to Royal mail who had the sense to use the blue bin. The contents of the package werent harmed but 'fishing' them out wasnt the most pleasent...

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
If done without your consent then its called doorstepping and is illegal, take pics of location left and complain to company and ombudsman.

The last 2 delivery companys that have delivered to me (royal male and yodel) hvae left my packages in the bin. Unfortunately the first time the bin yodel used was the smelly back bin - dirty nappies and all. Thanks to Royal mail who had the sense to use the blue bin. The contents of the package werent harmed but 'fishing' them out wasnt the most pleasent...

Got it. :D

Had a knock on the door 10 mins ago and it was our neighbours.....nope not from next door, but from several doors away (out of a row of 8 houses - all clearly numbered).

Southey, not heard that term before, I usually get the postie to leave packages in a safe place and most of the time they do as we are in a rural area.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Glad it arrived ok...

I ordered some storage kit from Amazon a couple of days ago, now reading this I'm hoping it's not via the same company, saying that I've only had a Printer go missing before and the company sent a replacement out right quick, the original one turned up about 4 weeks later.

generally things get delivered fine around here, although I have had the card through the door and and been in thing happened a couple of times, once i opened the door on the guy and he'd put it around the back, said he'd knocked but I'm only about 10 foot from the door so he hadn't, I presume it's easier to put it somewhere and leave than deal with people.....I don't know.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I checked the details and i'm getting Yodeled, due to arrive next monday, not exactly quick.....I'm hoping that they'll not throw anything over my shed, NAS and a couple of HDD's might not bounce so well. Fingers Crossed

roger-uk

Settler
Nov 21, 2009
long Eaton
I checked the details and i'm getting Yodeled, due to arrive next monday, not exactly quick.....I'm hoping that they'll not throw anything over my shed, NAS and a couple of HDD's might not bounce so well. Fingers Crossed

Two hard drives by Yodell - I'll keep my fingers crossed they left £300 computer gear on the doorstep in the rain. More by luck than judgement it was o.k.

Check any "G" strips before opening

Roger

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
a6d23130-1b3f-44b4-9f29-abc1f957734b.jpg

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Doesn't look as though Yodel's the only company with it's rotton eggs. Check out the delivery of this flat screen monitor. (I'm guessing that's what it is, it looks electrical)

[video=youtube;JiTo13fPKVk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiTo13fPKVk[/video]

There are hundreds of vids just like this on youtube. Makes me seethe just knowing there are people out there like this.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE