Official British Military Surplus

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FKeate

Forager
Jun 12, 2014
London
Just thought I would share a site I've used a couple of times
http://www.britishmilitarysurplus.co.uk/

As far as I can gather they are the MoD's official surplus outlet so it's all genuine issue kit. Bought a couple of things from them and had dependable delivery.
If you go to the bottom of the homepage there's also a link to their eBay store (sometimes cheaper sometimes dearer) and to their wholesale site http://www.fieldtextiles.co.uk/ which could be interesting as a group buy source at some point (would offer to organise one now but currently away then moving house, can barely keep track of all my stuff let alone a crate of surplus!). Anyway hope you guys find them useful.

Fred.

Oh yeah, not affiliated etc etc.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I wouldn't think less of yourself for "being behind" Fred.
A lot of the folks here have been doing it for 20, 30, 40 years. But a lot have been doing it less. It's always good to hear about good, trusted and sometimes just plain odd suppliers. So post away. I've a section of archieved links on the laptop that I've moved from machine to machine of all the companies I've found and used over the years. Handy resource to have and always good to hear more.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

FKeate

Forager
Jun 12, 2014
London
That's what makes this site such a great thing. All these lovely people with years of experience, ready to share their knowledge. Great place.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Great site many thanks for the link. That's a cracking price on the mess tins and the 58 pattern bottle. I see the basha is OS at the moment but when it's back in stock I'm after a couple. This site will go a long way to replacing some of the kit I had to leave behind in the US due to weight and costs.

Thanks Fred, very much appreciated, you're a gentleman.

FKeate

Forager
Jun 12, 2014
London
Glad I could be of help. I'm looking at getting a basha myself and possibly one of the Arctic sleeping bags for winter in the Highlands (though from the look of it they are huge) I think the desert print basha is still in stock, unless you're really keen on woodland dpm.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE