off to the desert

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScotchDave

Forager
Jan 6, 2010
Glasgow/California
If you do ever make it out there, remember to keep your tent closed and check your tent and bag before getting in it at night, snakes LOVE tents and sleeping bags. If you find one I have no idea what to do, but provoking it is probably not a good idea.

Also remember to check your boots in the morning and give them a good shake as scorpions love to kip in there.

Finally remember never to attempt to interact with the local women, unless you're related to them or married to them. Probably won't get you in any real trouble, but it is EXTREMELY rude.

I hope you do get there eventually,

Dave

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Thanks for all the advice. So the strike is off, but not enough time to get sorted so flights canceled. Looks like it is going to be end of August now. Fingers crossed that the volcano has settled down and the strikes are all sorted. Jeeze I really hope it is, I work for part of BA and kinda need the job.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE