Off Down Under Monday!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
This will be my last day for a while :cry: im jetting off to Perth Australia monday morning for a month, Ive got a bit of bushcrafting sorted out with Bob Cooper while im out there so that should be good,Ill take some piccies.Ill be staying with an aunt and she has a computer so i should be able to wish you all a very merry christmas but if not......
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BUSHCRAFTY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!! missing you all already :cry: Be safe JP/PW :wave:

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Bye fella, take care and stay safe! :wave: Tell us all about it.

Merry christmas and a happy new year. :pack:

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
G'day ! 12 at night over here, thought id say hi to ya all, and show you a picky of me new mate Mr Red Back ! :shock:

PicturefromJP021.jpg

hope you're all ok.....JP/Pw

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Wouldn't be so bad if they were the size that one is on my screen....but in reality they're tiny little blighters!!!!

I hate spiders!!!!! Last time I was in Oz, I stayed with my cousin in Adelade and he "jokingly" throw a huntsman at me....I nearly broke his nose before I calmed down and then spent the rest of the week saying sorry to him!!! I didn't know what a huntsman was and that it wasn't that dangerous and just freaked!!!!! :shock:

Glad you're having a good time over there...... :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE