now it's really snowing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
just managed to get home from work snow is really deep and falling fast ...stayed in 2nd gear all the way home...take it easy out there folks.

VirusKiller

Nomad
Jul 16, 2007
Hogsty End
And 20 miles away south-east of you, I'm snowed in this morning. There are limits on how much "snow dancing" I'm prepared to do in my car!

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Not much here, perhaps nearly an inch at best... So much for my plans for having a snowman army.. :(

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
i sent my daughter out to high school this morning they left at 7.30. At 7.55 the school annouces it is closed. Her and freinds decide to try and catch the bus home, but the buses are stopping so they walk. 9.30 they get home, her freinds didn't even have water resistant coats are were wet through. The daft things should of stayed in the school building and waited for a lift.

And BBC radio stoke which I sort have to listen to see if the primary school may close or the high school reopens, is suicidally boring.

jddubber

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 12, 2008
Kettering
just managed to get home from work snow is really deep and falling fast ...stayed in 2nd gear all the way home...take it easy out there folks.

im not far from you and its been chaos here all day, i awoke to find lots of artics and cars stranded on the closest main road to me , had fun diggin em all out tho, then took me hounds on a long walk :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE