Novacraft Prospector SP3 for Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
SPF

Ive upgraded to a lighter royalex NC prospector canoe.

Novacraft Prospector SP3, well used, lots of light scratches, outfitted for one person.

[But you could add another seat.]

White american ash yokes, ash kneeling thwart, ash inwhales, ash bow seat, ash hand holds, drilled and laced with grab rope full length, ainsworth c100 paddle, x2 blue endless river air bags.
One large, one small. [large not in photograph] Expensive closed cell foam mats fitted and D Rings, bow and stern.

This is plastic SP3. Absolutely bombproof. Will outlive you. Only cosmetic light scratches from being dragged up gravel river banks.

Everything you need to get out on the river.

Review Here: http://www.songofthepaddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?1560-Nova-Craft-Prospector-SP3-review

Im in Yorkshire. Can deliver or meet for a small fee.

[No tyre kickers please.] Looking for a quick sale, need the room for my new canoe, hence the price.
IMG_0951_zps71237ef8.jpg

IMG_0946_zps143adc13.jpg

IMG_0945_zps9127a3db.jpg

IMG_0948_zpscf43a486.jpg

IMG_0788_zps13018b48.jpg

IMG_0960_zps190fbf04.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Thats not a mark in the photo above on the ash kneeling thwart, its a shaft sunlight, coming in through the window.
You can also see in this photo, when you are on the kneeling thwart, on the rapids, you are facing the bow seat.
Which is how its supposed to be set up.

IMG_0964_zpse8219ea6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Lots of light scratches on the hull, but just cosmetic. SP3 is built like a tank.

IMG_0962_zps6e7cdc38.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Im gonna slash this to SPF Just for a couple of days, then its getting pulled and going on ebay.

Come on chappys. This is a great canoe.

check out Mr Lloyd in his SP3 in New Brunswick doing the business 'last of the mohican' style! :)

[video=youtube;dvTkOMTPEr8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvTkOMTPEr8[/video]

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Would it take 2 people plus kit for a camp?

If you got another seat Res, yeh. Easily. Have a read of the link I posted. Great Canoe. I think the capacity is above 400kg, around 1000lb.

Wish I had the spare cash just now... Good luck with the sale bud- someone can have a bargain if they are quick!

Cheers KP. I know! I just need the space, as Ive got to go get my new canoe.

Canoeing is dead easy to get into. I'll be happy to take someone out, and show them a few basics, if this is your first canoe, and you're local. [North]

Plus this craft will hold its value well.

[I bet those of you pontificating, have spent more than this just on your knives! :D]

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I HAVE HAD A NUMBER OF PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT THIS, thanks for the interest.

This is now
SPF [Sold Pending Funds] .

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE