Canoe for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
I am selling my lovely Nova Craft roylex prospector canoe, it is 16ft long so great for solo or family paddling , it is the ever popular green ( some minor scratches ) and has a full ash trim ( recently re oiled) ,good overall condition it is fully fitted out with buoyancy aids and ropes and is ready to go with a couple of top quality adult buoyancy aides , two wooden paddles in duleth paddle bag , roof rack mounting straps , dry bags in fact the full works

Please pm me for more details and this is a cash or cheque or bank transfer only deal for £1000 all in , collection is from Bury Lancashire or I can deliver within 50 miles

Another photo added of the gear which comprises an Edenwood handmade l paddle and Redtail Canadian handmade paddle , Dela Ranger (blue ) BA NKZ BA ( GREEN ) all in great condition

photo (11).jpgphoto (13).jpg

photo (24).jpg

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Nice boat, esp with the Roylex hull, good deal with all that kit too. Unfortunately skint and stowage problems. But good luck with the sale, should fly at that price.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE