Not that I'm unsociable, but...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushmatt

Apr 26, 2012
Gloucestershire
How big is the camp area? I do like my peace and quiet and all to often have I been crammed in next to other folk at festivals and the like which was not all too pleasant!

Very much looking forward to my first moot if we can arrange the logistics :)

Matt

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
How big - HUGE!
Our camp is so remote folks have difficulty finding us and I have tried and failed to throw rocks at the next camp along!
Then there is space a good 10 mins walk further on where no one seems to pitch.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
How big - HUGE!
Our camp is so remote folks have difficulty finding us and I have tried and failed to throw rocks at the next camp along!

Is that because of the pink spork weilding rock throwing maniac next to it?:lmao:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
How big - HUGE!

You forgot the mint imperials you shoot off in all directions as well John... ;) :rofl:

bushmatt

Apr 26, 2012
Gloucestershire
Ha. Love how these threads go off topic :p

Thanks for your answers folks. Hope to get involved in the forum a bit more and meet some of you lovely fellows at the moot. Need a kick up the butt to get involved

Matt

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE