Not quite bushcraft............

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Thought I'd post a blog about a recent holiday in Sweden I had with Mrs Labrador. We flew into Arlanda, picked up a car & then drove south to Smaaland. Now for the nearly bushcraft bit, our accomodation was in two tentipis. One for sleeping & one for living & cooking complete with a fire place inside! The location was fantastic, a small wooded glade next to a lake & a canoe thrown in for the week as well. Perfect I hear you say, & yes I would wholeheartedly agree except it rained most of the week.
Fortunately Mrs Labrador & I are made of sterner stuff & a little rain doesn't stop our play. Lots of visits to Moose farms, the best is the one you can drive around like a safari park, & some canoeing on the lake (Mrs Labrador professes to hate canoes but I think she softened to the idea when she found out we could picnic on an island).
Would have posted pictures but don't know how to, you can get an idea from their website.

http://www.smaaland.se/tipieng.asp

No connection, just had a great holiday! :D

DKW

Forager
Oct 6, 2008
Denmark
I know the place, and it is great.
Its not something for me, but it is a very good place to go.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE