Not getting email notifications

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Hi
HiI'm use to get an email if there were new posts on threads I've subscribed to. Thinking something might not have clicked since the upgrade, I unsubscribed and resubscribe with instant notification, but still not working. I've been into me account settings to check tat the email was still correct and it is?

Not a biggy, but is this something others are getting to? I'm mac and iPad based if that has any bearing on things.

I'm also not getting notified of new messages in my in box either.

hate to offload issues as I think you guys do a great job. For little recognition.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've tested the system in a few ways and all seems to be working fine, iv'e sent you two emails from the system so let me know if you get them, I've also sent out a number of other emails to different accounts and they've been received so there's no good reason for you not getting them.

Let me know

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Just to let you know Tony it's working fine for me.

And I like the upgrade it's much quicker.

Great work as ever.

Cheers,
GB

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Perhaps nobody is sending you emails, Jack...

The system seems to be set up that you get one notification of a reply but if you don't log in to read the thread, it won't send you further notifications

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE