Not doing too well...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Sorry for not being around last few days.

my Fathers Wifes died, she had been ill, and declined suddenly.

Everyone is very shocked, Im keeping a close eye on him, its bad that its happened, but this is the SECOND time.

Hes going to be on his own now, for the first time since before he married my mother.

Lucky hes only five mins walk up the road, and there are lots of people in the village looking out for him.

Who will go on holidays abroad with him now?

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Thats terrible, Im sorry to hear that. Make sure he isnt alone too much in the early days, I know that can really get to people.
send our condolences and let us all know how he , and you are getting along.

Mike Ameling

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 18, 2007
Iowa U.S.A.
www.angelfire.com
Sorry to hear the news. It is something we all must go through. I've lost a brother and most of a dozen aunts/uncles now, and it's always rough - especially on my folks. And Winter is always a rough time for many people - especially around Christmas and New Years days.

The next hard part is spending enough time with him, but not too much. He will insist on more time alone, but in the end will appreciate more time spent with those things in life he is familiar with. It will be a rough/turbulent time. So keep your composure and persistence.

And many times your mere presence will mean more than conversation.

Life for those left behind does go on ...

Mikey - that grumpy ol' German blacksmith out in the Hinterlands

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Thanks very much to all of you.

Theres a lot of people looking out for him, relatives in town and most of his street, Im wondering now hes getting too mollycoddled.

Still, early days yet.

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
It's rough how some folks seem to get more than their fair share of heartache.

Good to hear that at least your dad is in a village with folks to look out for him and of course he's got you.

My thoughts are with you both.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Friend came with cards `I never thought of her as a stepmother`

Nor did I..what do I put on the floral tribute?

Dads found the will. (another thing Ill have to get done.) its all his...for the moment.

When he dies he will honour it fully, most will go to charity.

I have my own house after all and dont need another.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE