Northern east England February 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

merrygold85

Nomad
Sep 11, 2010
Ireland
Oh harsh cheers lads for picking on me,when you leaving mark? can you not take orric with you? lol

I really need to move before Christmas. Probably the week before. If I get out for a walk with Orric this month I'll see what can be done. He does like to stand on the edge of an outcrop.

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
I really need to move before Christmas. Probably the week before. If I get out for a walk with Orric this month I'll see what can be done. He does like to stand on the edge of an outcrop.

That'll be great just get some photos mid fall for your weekly photo section :)

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
i'll say a yes but not definate, cos this damned leg is taking an eternity to heal. am only allowed 30kg through it until january.:crutch:bit of a nightmare but ho hum.
hope everyone is cool.

Thats a bit of a pain jamie boredem will have proply set in by then if it has n't all ready

merrygold85

Nomad
Sep 11, 2010
Ireland
That'll be great just get some photos mid fall for your weekly photo section :)

clifforric.jpg

mrmike

Sep 22, 2010
Hexham, Northumberland
Hi everyone,
I've not long moved over this side of the country and haven't managed to get out yet, so if there's room for a little one.........
(subject to work of course..)

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Not feeling any love Andy :(

anyone have any ideas for location of winter camp? I'll be using my bell tent so room for a few folk.

Orric

Sorry orric after letting me use your dutch oven to cook my pork joints and a bottle of your ale there will always be special place in my heart you ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE