north wood meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rychard

Forager
Apr 20, 2007
cannock staffordshire
can i put my name down as a poss as need to check the date as i think my cars going to blackpool that w/end WITH OUT ME will confirm asab all the best:hammock: as have one of these to try:confused::thankyou:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Not long now

Woodspirits
MartinK9
Nolightweight
Twodogs
Jimbo75
Wayland
Cliv
Andy2112
Shewie (TBC)
Sasquatch
Muddy Boots
Davey569
TinkyPete
mclark
Trev
shaggystu (TBC)
PREPER
Snarf
jus_like_that
Rychard

Last edited:

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
ok hope it ok if I bring a few things if people want them......

Rat packs, cylumes, blow tubing, and a large ammo box and a few other things....any requests?

NLW...rat packs got yours already accounted for....

Rat packs for me please if you have any left,
PM sent.

Cheers,

PREPER........ :)

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Lindsey, try here. If* I've done the linking properly then North Wood should be in the center of the grid.

* So I can remember later ... Link code was created by creating a book mark.
the page doesn't load :-(
I need public transport directions or sod it I'm not going

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
did i hear a foot stamping? :D see post 45, for anything in particular just ask :confused:

yes it was post 45 that made me stamp my feet lol! ( I'm a woman I can do that when I feel like it!)
motorway directions are no good at all as I'll be coming on the train, bus and foot. presumably I'd change at Birmingham , if I come it will be late Friday hopefully I can get a lift from the nearest station as it's about 3 miles away, but not confirming if I'm coming yet, depending on the weather I've found cold weather gear is too much for me to carry on public transport, I'm only a hobbit

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
hiya lindsey, :) if its rail your coming on you will change at new street station for coleshill or water orton. depending on direction you could get off at birmingham international, thereby avoiding b'ham central, either way its not far to retrieve you!
re kit, bring what you can carry, im sure we could supply the rest between us just post a list. eg.

1. spare socks to cushion all the stamping... :D

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
hiya lindsey, :) if its rail your coming on you will change at new street station for coleshill or water orton. depending on direction you could get off at birmingham international, thereby avoiding b'ham central, either way its not far to retrieve you!
re kit, bring what you can carry, im sure we could supply the rest between us just post a list. eg.

1. spare socks to cushion all the stamping... :D

:lmao::pokenest:

2. A corner and a teddy bear, for use of:D

Only kidding Lindsey:D I'm sure someone will be avaiable to pick you up

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE