North Wood June 2013 loads of pictures!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
who's that lovely bloke on the right pic 1? :D
(edited for correction ;) )

Dunno lovey, he was usually to be spotted behind a lens, his natural habitat ;) If you stalk them right, you can usually get a shot when they're unawares......
1010753_10200794919929775_23307219_n.jpg

Just seen your pics edited on, Elen, lovely shots :)

Last edited:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
lovely pics Sal thanks for that. who's that old bloke on the right pic 1? :D

Looks like Steve Mcqueen to me mate!!

Great pictures guys.. i especially like the one where everyone is whittling away. Iv also noticed im floating in mid air on it! Never knew i could do that!! ;)

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Its the shot where im sitting next to Elen in your carving tutorial.. lol

Anyone can achieve this... i just perform 500 squats a day. ;)

PinkSally

May 29, 2013
Lincs
Thansk for a great meet and all present for making me so welcome at my first bushy adventure :) I look forward to popping along again sometime. Thanks for the tutilage in being a firebug guys, and also for teaching me how to carve out a small sprirt friend Steve, much appreciated! Pics will be posted when my sore hands (blinking mozzies!) recover !
Love and Peace,
Sally

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Anyone care to propose further conspiracy theories for Cowboys supposed levitation at the woodspirit tutorage in light of Erics angle on the subject.... ;)

Good to hear you're back ok now Eric, I hope noone else had such a nightmare journey back as you endured, lovey!!

Last edited:

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Had a bit of a go at baking - some muffins in my shiny new waterboiler/stove/oven, and a garlic and rosemary foccaccia in a 4 litre Trangia pot, with a smaller trangia inside it, resting on some carbon felt to prevent scorching. I haven't included pics of the first two attempts at muffins, as you've all seen carbon before.....

IMG_0074.jpgIMG_0073.jpgIMG_0072.jpgIMG_0071.jpgIMG_0070.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE