North wood 14-16 december 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
gutted i wont make this been looking forward to a cold camp but my health has packed in again so not much moving around for a while. have a good meet will be thinking of you guys when im aboard me toasty ship ;)

Get well Soon Hamish! Im right there with you!

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
so... seems like there will be a few 'home from home' setups, nobody going to tough it out without all the bells and whistles? :p :pokenest:

Yes, i am glad to be going, however i do need to be comfortable.. i hope every understands that this will push my broken body. i am still suffering from having a 1/4 of my bowel and some of my small intestine removed just 6 weeks ago. Just glad to get the chance to be with friends and in the woods! This is pushing me on.. sorry for being a pussy!

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
....this will push my broken body.. !

i wont have a vehicle there (belay that, me hearty, we've just picked up some new stock) but give me a bell or wander in unloaded and I'll be your mule... Not your swamp donkey though, call me that and you will follow your kit into a soggy moat ;) edit.... You know I'm joking, lovey, anything I can do to help your comfort through the weekend, I'm there for you x

Last edited:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Yes, i am glad to be going, however i do need to be comfortable.. i hope every understands that this will push my broken body. i am still suffering from having a 1/4 of my bowel and some of my small intestine removed just 6 weeks ago. Just glad to get the chance to be with friends and in the woods! This is pushing me on.. sorry for being a pussy!

Meh,

Man up or jog on......:rolleyes:

:lmao:

See you there mate, I'm sure all attending will help where necessary. :)

On the down side my food and drink will be of the Tescos Value variety as I've just forked out £200 on MOT/ new tyres etc

Last edited:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available days and include this line in the paste.

1. woodspirits (fri evening to sun)
2. Karl
3. Twodogs (Sat arrival)
4. Cliv (Reserve)
5. Andy T (TBC)
6. Johnnyboy1971 Thursday-Sunday
7. Sasquatch
8. MJM1
9. Turbogirl (Probably Thurs-Sun... woo hoo!)
10. Priam (+Sam possibly) if I can due to health :)
11. TinkyPete
12. Bodge and Adam.
13. NLW
14. Spud(tbc)
15. Preper (Sat)
16. MartinK9 - Thurs - Sun
17. SimonD - Fri Night only
18. Cowboy and friend :)

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Meh,

Man up or jog on......:rolleyes:

:lmao:

See you there mate, I'm sure all attending will help where necessary. :)

On the down side my food and drink will be of the Tescos Value variety as I've just forked out £200 on MOT/ new tyres etc

ouch martin that was a hit at £200, my food is going to be noodles and soups, saving my money for Norway.

well im bringing nothing, jasons weak and vulnerable, ill just club him and rob his. :D

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Im still not sure what food to bring. Deffo no urban foraging this time.
Will be doing a Corned beef Hash on thursday evening so if yout there your welcome to some
and i have a dozen 1/4 burgers to cook.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
jasons weak and vulnerable, ill just club him and rob his. :D
I told him on facebook to bring the leftover intestines so me and ma bushson can make boerwars for breakfast... gonna be goooood eating this time =)

I'm afraid I'm still not 100% for thursday, sorry for messing you about, Skipper :) I'm dependant on a new power steering pump fitted twixt then and now or I won't make the corner off the M69!

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Gosh, Martin, you do makes me chuckle ;) Can't wait for thurs, hope the hoar frost builds tonight so we earlybirds get to see it before its washed away.... saw the vistas from the motorway and driving into sussex, it was beaut to find my destination looked like this, I'm really in a woodland mood now :)

61409_4519011047798_1255058073_n.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE