North wood 14-16 december 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Not too sure when I'll be there as we have a complete lack of stock needing my 'Lead Foot Test' ;) Anyone coming through SE Leicestershire, I might be able to bus it to Market Harborough?

Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available days and include this line in the paste.

1. Steve
2. Karl
3. Twodogs (Sat arrival)
4. Cliv (Reserve)
5. Andy T (TBC)
6. Johnnyboy1971 Thursday-Sunday
7. Sasquatch
8. MJM1
9. Turbogirl (Probably Thurs-Sun... woo hoo!)
10. Priam (+Sam possibly) if I can due to health :)
11. TinkyPete
12. Bodge and Adam.
13. NLW
14. Spud(tbc)
15. Preper (Sat)
16. MartinK9 - Thurs - Sun
17. SimonD - Fri Night only

Last edited:

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
If you can do from Thurs I could pick you up Sal.
You're a kind freind, Martin, thank you verrrry much :) Hubby may have more use for his vehicle than his wife this weekend, so me spending an extra night in the woods is a win-win situation for him too! If the situation changes, I will pm you. Heartfelt thanks again :D

Last edited:

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
so we have 2 possibly 3 for a thursday get in, any more? either way i will arrange for the extra night. :)

Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available days and include this line in the paste.

1. woodspirits (fri evening to sun)
2. Karl
3. Twodogs (Sat arrival)
4. Cliv (Reserve)
5. Andy T (TBC)
6. Johnnyboy1971 Thursday-Sunday
7. Sasquatch
8. MJM1
9. Turbogirl (Probably Thurs-Sun... woo hoo!)
10. Priam (+Sam possibly) if I can due to health :)
11. TinkyPete
12. Bodge and Adam.
13. NLW
14. Spud(tbc)
15. Preper (Sat)
16. MartinK9 - Thurs - Sun
17. SimonD - Fri Night only

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Hi, I would love to get on site Thursday, it's looking like early Friday will be my best bet! Thanks for all the offers of help pitching up and carrying it etc. thankfully I'm feeling quite a lot better not 100% yet but getting there :)

Priam.

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
I'm a definate now, can't wait to experience the 'Beast from the East' ;) Anyone with a laavu and stove needs to bar and lock the doors against a potential frozen amazon squatter!

Squtters will be evicted from my lavvo & fire set up! Just to cheese everybody off and to save me from the cold I am running on coal this time! Should burn all night nice and hot :) lol

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
so... seems like there will be a few 'home from home' setups, nobody going to tough it out without all the bells and whistles? :p :pokenest:
I don't think Martins Festa would handle everything I'd bring so just hammocking as usual...I wanted to try bivvying but not with the tail end of the beastie! Anyone ever done a 'how many people can you sleep in a laavu' yet? It may be the weekend for it ;)

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Well now im swinging between the hammock or the floor.
Just sorting out my menu for the weekend. Wanted to travel light but looks like my Dutchie is going now for the stew.

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
gutted i wont make this been looking forward to a cold camp but my health has packed in again so not much moving around for a while. have a good meet will be thinking of you guys when im aboard me toasty ship ;)

never mind mate, plenty more meets in the new year just get yourself right. anyway its more time to turn out some more lovely work! :)

Well now im swinging between the hammock or the floor.
Just sorting out my menu for the weekend. Wanted to travel light but looks like my Dutchie is going now for the stew.

same here john, hang or floor? think ill bring both anyway. :D

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
I don't think Martins Festa would handle everything I'd bring so just hammocking as usual...I wanted to try bivvying but not with the tail end of the beastie! Anyone ever done a 'how many people can you sleep in a laavu' yet? It may be the weekend for it ;)

i wouldnt risk the attempt, probably all sorts of mantraps to keep the unwashed out. just have to get that log pile sorted! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE