North wood 14-16 december 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
had a wander around the wood this afternoon, what a cracking day for it. :) paths a bit sticky in places after the thaw, the trees are still reluctant to let all their foliage go just yet showing lovely autumn shades, (should have taken my camera) and nothing on the wing to bite! :D the only thing i did see while sitting at the communal area was a young vixen oblivious to me who passed 10m away with Sunday lunch hanging out of her mouth. (pigeon) :rolleyes: oh... and i found a small blue parrafin lamp at last months meet site, anyone?

steve

Ah - the lamp is probably mine! I seem to remember leaving it along with a quantity of quality Thai booze:)

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Ha ha, the Thai booze is untouched by the parachute barrel Andy. It tasted too similar to what was in the parrafin lamp!

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Nah the booze we used to cook with after running out of meths, problem is my stainless pan has now melted away.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
super steve will you please stop organisng north wood meets on my birthday and when i am at work because i seem to always be working when there on or its my birthday bash at middlewood because believe it or not i would love to make a return to the north wood but its always when i am working and i cant
aand i was one of the twenty that went to the first one that ever was at north wood and i want to see the changes you have made

lol

so once again i cant come boys

cos its my birthday bash at middlewood

drew

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
super steve will you please stop organisng north wood meets on my birthday and when i am at work because i seem to always be working when there on or its my birthday bash at middlewood because believe it or not i would love to make a return to the north wood but its always when i am working and i cant
aand i was one of the twenty that went to the first one that ever was at north wood and i want to see the changes you have made

lol

so once again i cant come boys

cos its my birthday bash at middlewood

drew

hiya Drew, ah sorry about that :) yes i remember very well our first meet at NW you and one or two others only came the one time, but there have been lots of new faces since. as for changes, i dont think you will notice any hopefully! :D

steve

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Sorry guys - been told I'm going straight from brazil to the US - flying back home on that weekend. Not fair - I miss all the good winter ones!

please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available days and include this line in the paste.

1. Steve
2. Karl
3. Twodogs (Sat arrival)
4. Andy BB (TBC)
5. Andy T (TBC)
6. Johnnyboy1971 (TBC)
7. Sasquatch
8. MJM1
9. Turbogirl (TBC)
10. Priam (+Sam possibly) if I can due to health :)
11. TinkyPete (TBC due to work)
12. Bodge and Adam.

I am going stir crazy and need some wood time.

nolightweight

Jun 16, 2009
East Midlands
please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available days and include this line in the paste.

1. Steve
2. Karl
3. Twodogs (Sat arrival)
4. Andy BB (TBC)
5. Andy T (TBC)
6. Johnnyboy1971 (TBC)
7. Sasquatch
8. MJM1
9. Turbogirl (TBC)
12. Bodge and Adam.
13. NLW

Hopefully an overnighter, but failing that a day visit.

1. Steve
2. Karl
3. Twodogs (Sat arrival)
4. Andy BB (TBC)
5. Andy T (TBC)
6. Johnnyboy1971 (TBC)
7. Sasquatch
8. MJM1
9. Turbogirl (TBC)
12. Bodge and Adam. (TBC, Christmas do pending)
13. NLW

Damn and blast. Running out of free weekends in December at an alarming rate.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire

1. Steve
2. Karl
3. Twodogs (Sat arrival)
5. Andy T (TBC)
6. Johnnyboy1971 (TBC)
7. Sasquatch
8. MJM1
9. Turbogirl (TBC)
13. NLW

Won't be making this one.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
You are missed, bodge, don't think karma will keep you away for long because we'll organise a camoflage crew to hijack you!

Blimey, you too, Andy, it's gonna be quiet in them there woods ;)

Last edited:

Cliv

Forager
Nov 15, 2008
Preston

1. Steve
2. Karl
3. Twodogs (Sat arrival)
4. Cliv (Reserve)
5. Andy T (TBC)
6. Johnnyboy1971 (TBC)
7. Sasquatch
8. MJM1
9. Turbogirl (TBC)
13. NLW

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
You are missed, bodge, don't think karma will keep you away for long because we'll organise a camoflage crew to hijack you!

Blimey, you too, Andy, it's gonna be quiet in them there woods ;)

You saying I'm noisy, Sal? :)

I'll be flying back from the US that weekend, fully-loaded with ponchos, arctic canteens and various tents/stoves:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE