North Wales campsite recommendation needed!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
As per title, hoping to be in North Wales next weekend, can anyone recommend anywhere near or on the coast would be great, not bushcrafty, but good simple facilities required, quiet preferred, and as ever fires allowed is the dream!

Thanks for reading

Andy

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Thanks Andrew,

Have you been there, my first impression is that it's a bit holiday camp and I'm a bit more National Trust basic, but I'm not sure - your opinion would be valued.

Andy

delbach

Settler
May 21, 2005
N Wales
I haven't been there,to think it's only about 15 miles from where i live.I only suggested it because it was on Springwatch last week,but i can see what you mean about holiday camp .
Andrew

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Thanks guys, ended up, playing it by ear and found an brilliant site - west of Aberdaron about a mile down the bay, past the coast guard station, an unprommising caravan park, through a gate to a wonderful soft field at a top of a cliff looking out to sea - a brilliant weekend!

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
Thanks guys, ended up, playing it by ear and found an brilliant site - west of Aberdaron about a mile down the bay, past the coast guard station, an unprommising caravan park, through a gate to a wonderful soft field at a top of a cliff looking out to sea - a brilliant weekend!

Prove it!

Let's see some piccies!:D

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Well I only took a couple, but here goes...

Me and my mate’s Vangos
100_1639.jpg

The other side of the fence
100_1641.jpg
100_1640.jpg

And the breakfast of champions :)
100_1646.jpg

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
Looks like a great spot you've found there, nice one.

And that is indeed a breakfast of champions, that would have set me up for the weekend!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE