north wales archery

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

law

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2005
north wales
is there any archers/bow makers in or around north wales i have seven 6 foot lengths of elm between 4 to 6 inches in dim,there are green just been cut this week dont want anything for them maybe something bushcrafty if your generous, u will have to collect unless u live in the conwy area.iam an aborist by trade so i get my hands on most species of tree i saved this stuff from the chipper.i can also get small pieces of various species for spoon carving etc.i have limited storeage space so if anybody wants some bits or anything specific ie.beech yew etc let me know. i have some small amont of cherry and eucalyptus that is seasoning this is slighty less than wrist think but ok for spoons.i will keep my eye out for yew and ash for staves as they seem popular.i want to get into archery myself specifically field archery i have looked on a few websites but it appears they are no contact details of any clubs in my area if anyone knows of some please let me know.

Andy J

Forager
Oct 28, 2006
north wales
Hello, just seen your post, a mate of mine is a Welsh Bow maker! and also is an arborist, Knife maker, etc. i work with him, and I know he is allways on the lookout for decent materials to use. Could you PM me with some details, as I am keen for some Yew for knife scales, and spoons, Many thanks, Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE