North East

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
Might have a weekend free in May, i'll have to double check. Until they get my shifts rota sorted at work i'm screwed unless i'm donkey whalloping

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
I am pretty flexible (not in the yoga sense) so will be happy to go with the flow whether its a daytime meet for a brew and a bimble of an overnighter. If anyones keen on organising a mini meet there are 2 sites (camping only) in Goathland that I think allow fires!

Anyway get some dates organised and we can have a crack at it.

Andy

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
I am pretty flexible (not in the yoga sense) so will be happy to go with the flow whether its a daytime meet for a brew and a bimble of an overnighter. If anyones keen on organising a mini meet there are 2 sites (camping only) in Goathland that I think allow fires!

Anyway get some dates organised and we can have a crack at it.

Andy

Didn't know that :eek: Now that sounds like a better plan than Lord Stones, although LS is good for an ice-breaker meet up.

M

Member no more

Hello folks. Not around much at moment as I'm extremely busy. Just thought I would mention.

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Hi all, I'm up in Saltburn, well thats where home is but I work away most of the time at the moment.
Might settle down at some point so I can see more of the family and come out to meet everyone who shares a similar interest.

Brian

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Are we any closer to getting a date and location then for a bit of a north east mini meet? Not been on for a while so apologies if i have missed anything.

descry0

Nov 14, 2008
Northumberland
Hay all,

I'm up in Northumberland. Would love a meet up at some point. Rancid Badger seems to be quite active in Chopwell woods but never been able to get to the events there so far.

Did many other North Easterners get down to the moot this year?

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I would have to seriously chastise some of you, who now live in Yorkshire, and have answered to a thread suggesting you live on the 'wrong side of the border'

Tutututututututut

UltimateSurvivor

Tenderfoot
Aug 13, 2010
Richmond North Yorkshire.
Yep, I'm Darlington way. (Piercebridge to be more precise) Just in the process of moving there from Richmond.

I posted a thread about this in the out & about section and can't believe i missed this lol.:confused::yikes:

I have several Large permissions down this way which i use for deer stalking and other game shoots. I'm cleared for camping/bushcraft type weekends if any of you lads fancy joining. My permissions spread from Barnard Castle way all the way down to the outskirt's of Darlington.

Could be the makings of something decent!

Tal'.

descry0

Nov 14, 2008
Northumberland
Yep, I'm Darlington way. (Piercebridge to be more precise) Just in the process of moving there from Richmond.

I posted a thread about this in the out & about section and can't believe i missed this lol.:confused::yikes:

I have several Large permissions down this way which i use for deer stalking and other game shoots. I'm cleared for camping/bushcraft type weekends if any of you lads fancy joining. My permissions spread from Barnard Castle way all the way down to the outskirt's of Darlington.

Could be the makings of something decent!

Tal'.

This sounds like a great chance. Does it include camp fire permission too? I'd be up for a get together.

Thanks Tal

Jo

S

secdean

Hi BB, Just registered on your hodge forum waiting for admin to allow me in.

Im from Stanley, North Durham, Can drive, work evenings but I get three days a week off.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE