north east crew !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
where have all the north east members gone ?
ive heard nowt from ye's all for a few weeks now !
divnt say yer all banned lol.
hope to hear from anyone remotley from the north east soon !
(makems welcome too.):lmao::headbang::viking:

cheers andrew.

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Wey eye man am still here, I aint been too well lately going into hospital tomorrow for an heart op. Hope to be up and about in a couple of weeks, going to take it easy for a long while. If you have any meets I may pop over but not stay out, but yes we Geordie's are alive and kicking.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
where have all the north east members gone ?
ive heard nowt from ye's all for a few weeks now !
divnt say yer all banned lol.
hope to hear from anyone remotley from the north east soon !
(makems welcome too.):lmao::headbang::viking:

cheers andrew.

Whey ahve been oot raidin me naybah's farmz, ind nikkkin tha cuws like! As por the famlee tridishin up heah ye knah?

R.B.

PS: Airrh..... Ah Hevvint reely been oot nikkin me naybahs cuws ye knah!:rolleyes:

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
hello all good to hear from ye all, geordienemisis sorry t hear about yer op but you r in the best city for nhs hospitals as i can attest to as my mam has had a couple of big ops over the last few years and she is belter now, so i hope to see ye up and running aboot soon ! rancid i'll have a couple of woolybacks for me easter scran like !
joejoe me sisters doon your way and i live in outerwest newcastle right on the edge of the city that you can smell the coo ****e every windy day lol.d-day good t hear from ye mate im ready to go soon as, its a shame the last do fell through, lets all keep on yapping and hopefully we'll all meet up soon ?

cheers andrew.

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
Im thinking of borrowing some gear from work and hit the banks of the Derwent asap. Give it a damn good trim and edge for the spring and summer seasons. Shame that the invention of the computer game put an end to the exploration of our countryside! lol!

mark wood

Forager
Jul 25, 2004
Newcastle
Not that posh, trust me! Great place to be a scout leader though (just got my first term in)! Park outside the scout hut and firelighting priveledges :)

joejoe

On a new journey
Jan 18, 2007
washington
do not if anyone is interested but washington wild fowl park is looking for someone to do little show . ie spoon carving, using birch bark to make things, no money but the have a load of trees that have ben felled , so could get some good wood

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I'm in Newcastle as well. Park ranger with city council. Always looking for folk to help in the nature reserves if you interested lol.

Plus I host bush crafty days playing in the woods.... All welcome.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
I'm in Newcastle as well. Park ranger with city council. Always looking for folk to help in the nature reserves if you interested lol.

Plus I host bush crafty days playing in the woods.... All welcome.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

i will take you up on that offer mate but ive just got to loose a bit of weight first ! lol. do you work in the newburn riverside park by any chance ? that and ryton willows were my main place of play when i was a bairn.

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
Andy here from Newcastle and would be up for shooting of to an area for a night are two with like minded peeps
But not this month got something on .

nice to meet you andy my names andrew and im also from the toon. there are a few of the lads on this site just waiting for the word and r ready to go away for a couple of nights.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE