north east crew !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

merrygold85

Nomad
Sep 11, 2010
Ireland
Sounds good lads but Saturday the 2nd is apparently the only day of the year that the Gosforth Woods nature reserve is open to the public so myself and the missus will out there Saturday. Have a good one, and don't forget to take lot of photos.

merrygold85

Nomad
Sep 11, 2010
Ireland
I would like to but I'd rather wait til I can do 2 full days and get my money's worth. With public transport as good as it is I'd probably only be there about 20 mins.

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
merrygold I'd more than happy to pick you up from gateshead or something....I'd have to pass it anyway on route. honestly I rather do two days but beggars can't be choosers ;)

do I smell of desperation lol.....been to long since I was under canvas.....last time was in March!!

Last edited:

merrygold85

Nomad
Sep 11, 2010
Ireland
merrygold I'd more than happy to pick you up from gateshead or something....I'd have to pass it anyway on route. honestly I rather do two days but beggars can't be choosers ;)

do I smell of desperation lol.....been to long since I was under canvas.....last time was in March!!

Thanks very much for the offer but "things are now in motion that cannot be undone". And yes, you reek of desperation, haha.

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Desperation is quite a motivator
c1238406-5969-8916.jpg

look what you're all missing
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE