Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Please note Dave and I will be doing a lot of radio work hopefully, pleased to demonstrate and help anyone interested. We are going to try and hook up a chat with the guys over at the moot. If you would like to have a go then as full licence holder you can have a few overs and chat with someone else using my call as long as I'm there to supervise. So if you want a go at radio then that's great.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Sounds good, I'm going to make a Dutch arrow and show you old boys how to throw one lol. Hopefully remember to bring my radio this time to. With a little luck I mite be able to make it am Friday dave. With Dave's consent, I would like to offer a challenge to everyone attending ☺ to make a spear of some description no longer and the hight of the owner and to be propelled by hand with a wood or string aid. The challenge will be max distance, then accuracy I'm sure I can find one of next door's football's as a target.. Any taker's All the best Carl

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 41373

I will hopefully join you guys on Friday for a bit as I've got work in Norwich on that day. Would be good to put faces to names :)

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Here we go again, every time I wash my hands now I break out into a sweat, the horror, the horror, bath plugs will never be the same again!!!!!!!

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
taverham, thorpe marriott, norfolk
Hi guys. Just thought I'd poke my head around the door and see how you're all doing. The little one just turned two so he's up for days out in the woods when I get a break from work. About to do some baby Bushcraft for the bbc. I'll try and drop in for a day at a meet soon. Munki

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
A week away, for those not going to the moot, a quick head count who's going for the two nights

me
rick
Carl
mandos?
batchy
bath plug, oops I mean Gary, plus 2?

anyone else

i plan to be there about 12 ish asi have a couple of things to do first thing and meeting polecat at thickthorne park n ride,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE