Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
Sounds good, I'm going to make a Dutch arrow and show you old boys how to throw one lol. Hopefully remember to bring my radio this time to. With a little luck I mite be able to make it am Friday dave. With Dave's consent, I would like to offer a challenge to everyone attending ☺ to make a spear of some description no longer and the hight of the owner and to be propelled by hand with a wood or string aid. The challenge will be max distance, then accuracy I'm sure I can find one of next door's football's as a target.. Any taker's All the best Carl

Count me in Carl.

Jul 26, 2014
United Kingdom
Hello I am from Norwich :)

Slightly socially anxious but would enjoy meeting others once I feel confident in myself! Nice to know there are others with similar interests out there.

I thought I would say hello here.

Laurens

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Hi mandos I am hoping to get to you at about 17:00hrs after I have finished work. I would prefer not to take the dog.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE