Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 23, 2012
Wisbech
Just trying to gauge interest levels here.
If i had a weekend at the end of June where there would be camping with open fires allowed with a couple of workshops, one with a blacksmith to make your own flint steel and one with a well known flint knapper to make a few bits (skinning flint etc) and maybe one for char cloth making. There would also be some other activities and trade stands. who would be interested?
it would be near Kings Lynn
Thinking at the moment would be 16 places max

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi guys,

well close to the next meet and it has gone a bit quiet here, just so I knows who'scoming

Damascus..................
?

Oct 23, 2012
Wisbech
Not sure as yet but will estimate around the £100 for 3 workshops, overnight pitch and entry to the other activities and trade stalls. Hope to have the activities mainly free of charge, i.e. climbing wall, archery, axe throwing comp etc.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Not sure as yet but will estimate around the £100 for 3 workshops, overnight pitch and entry to the other activities and trade stalls. Hope to have the activities mainly free of charge, i.e. climbing wall, archery, axe throwing comp etc.
:yikes:
:dunno:And there was I thinking we were going to put on a display:togo: . Apparently we'll be punters and pay the same as everyone else:deal:
:sulkoff::theyareon
£100 for an overnight pitch for stuff we can get for nothing
:rofl::lmao:

Last edited:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Those coming Saturday, I will have the radio on both VHF 145.600 and UHF 433.000 local Norwich repeaters, call sign M6TTA, from 8am.
GT are you going direct to the farm?
anyone one going not sure of the way I will meet at Thickthorne, let us know.

see you there

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Got lunch covered, Mitch will bring the bacon I've got snorkers from the last meet frozen and I will get the bread. Do I hear cake??????

Dont forget to call GT I will monitor the repeater frequencies, if not sure give me a bell and sort them out

Smokemagnet

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE