Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PaulSanderson

Settler
May 9, 2010
North Norfolk, GB
Guys I'm up for a meet but can't until later in the year as I currently work in Lincs during the week. Live just north of the city. Keep me posted :) I'll keep an eye on this thread too....cheers!

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
No 10 to bracon ash then a nice walk to the meet about 30min country walk alternatively no 24 to towards the hospital and grab a lift from the Park and ride. Thats if the others are still meeting from there.

norfolkjohn

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2010
norwich norfolk
Hi globetrotter,this meet up on the 19th of febuary which is a saturday. If it is still on i would surely like to come as this would be my first meeting.
And as a newbie i can exchange ideas get much needed advice.
So ! where do i get off the bus,and what if anything do i need to bring with me ?

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi All

For those going to the meet, 19th Feb,

If we can meet up at park n ride at Thickthorne, for those not sure, its off the Roundabout on the A11/A47, follow sign to services and park n ride on the B1172 and meet at the top as normal.

Meet about 9 15 hope to be away by 9 30.

Those using public transport between us we can ferry you to the farm.

GT are you going straight there or need pick up

Kev are you going straight to site and meet there.

Only a couple of weeks any one else interested.

D

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi guy's sorry I've not been around loads on at the mo' moving house and what not, lol
I haven't gone far,
I'll be back at the meets ASAP.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi Guys

Only two weeks away, so lets start a list who's coming and do they needs transport from the Park n ride at Thickthorne.

Damascus
Whittler Kev

its over to you,so don't be shy

D

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
As Gt said no real age restrictions as long as supervised with an adult, great to get kids out and away from the xbox's,

regards

D

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
One thing guys, John is having work done on site so parking is a bit of a premium but we can work around it will have to juggle the cars a bit. (Before you ask, yes its a bit of a strain on the wrists)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE