Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
P5100441.jpg

More photo's of the weekend, food seems to be a pattern in them
e
P5100437.jpg
P5100438.jpg

Here is the pack i made for the Boone weekend and it is comfortable to carry
Photo0008.jpg

Photo0010.jpg

Photo0012.jpg

Planning a meet in July, a Boone, hopefully the weather will hold as this weekend was terrible!

Last edited:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Those that did go, we tried and failed with a bow drill, did plenty of carving and of course eating, using the barrel stove most of the time. As I said the wind and rain meant that, not all we planned, got done but it was good to get out again.

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
Those that did go, we tried and failed with a bow drill, did plenty of carving and of course eating, using the barrel stove most of the time. As I said the wind and rain meant that, not all we planned, got done but it was good to get out again.

This weather doesn't make doing the bow drill easy. Did you take a small tipple to keep you warm?

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Can't answer that, we did drink all the beer after that things got a little fuzzy, the bottle however was empty, I think must have got knocked over or was it the wood pixies at work, those evil little b***ers.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
The dates for Rick, they are 11/12/13 July, it's on the top of the post just below the picture, I think it was the wood pixies mixing the drinks on Saturday night!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE