Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Can't now make May. Ready to wince?
9th Dental appointment
10th Dental Surgeon's appointment where I may have to have 9 or all the top set taken out
Sooner be at Norwich
At least the following weekends British Motorcyclist Federation (BMF) show

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
y5urenyp.jpg

My birthday present from mum and dad. Can't wait to give it a try

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
John and I had an excellent 3 days doing the Norfolk Coastal path, a lot harder than we expected, especially day one, the wind was our enemy and we stopped at the end of the day, exhausted. None the less we are planning the rematch, also a possible overnighter in Thetford forest.

I have a contact at 2mile bottom, the scout camp and looking at getting over night permission, it's very cheap about £5 or 6 for the night with parking facilities, showers, toilets etc

the plan is to use it as a base for us and do some walking/navigation skills in the forest, there is a river there so don't forget the rod, it's very dependant on availability as scouts have priority, our canoe club use it all the time.

Any one interested?

Last edited:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
My burfday is 27th, I wonder what toys, oops useful things I can obtain at the game n country show.

So Rick, happy burfday 21 again? If so you're a year older than me!

Mandos

Nomad
Jan 23, 2013
Downham market
dont forget its close season on the rivers when this is happening ! :)

John and I had an excellent 3 days doing the Norfolk Coastal path, a lot harder than we expected, especially day one, the wind was our enemy and we stopped at the end of the day, exhausted. None the less we are planning the rematch, also a possible overnighter in Thetford forest.

I have a contact at 2mile bottom, the scout camp and looking at getting over night permission, it's very cheap about £5 or 6 for the night with parking facilities, showers, toilets etc

the plan is to use it as a base for us and do some walking/navigation skills in the forest, there is a river there so don't forget the rod, it's very dependant on availability as scouts have priority, our canoe club use it all the time.

Any one interested?

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi everyone

So far for Thetford, it's

damascus
rick
norfolk john

if we don't get enough people interested I will not bother making enquiries or booking, in regards to booking money up front please, as I do not wish to be left with a bill for X amount when only Y turn up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE