Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Ok Kev, I have spoken to a farmer friend of mine on your behalf, that you are looking for a quad, I did also add, one for a large chap! They are on the case for you!

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
No worries, you will need the larger frame bike for obvious reasons and don't want something under powered, mind you how much off roading do you thing you are planning to?

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Not a lot. The idea is to bring it to the woods on a trailer. Unload it and hook the trailer to the Quad. Load the trailer with water and other stuff to take into the woods. Drive down to where we meet. When done drive back, load the car, load the quad onto the trailer and away ;)
The things us crips have to do hey :rofl:

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
I reckon a microlight (chinook) helicopter would be better, carl could rig up a remote control for you too, that'd be a laugh lmao

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
How about the new army remote controlled digger. It can carry you and your gear plus all the snorkers. And have the extra help of picking you up when you fall out of the chair.

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
I GOT A QUAD woohoo
$(KGrHqEOKooFGWwrGOGnBRrk5hCYl!~~60_1.JPG
$T2eC16ZHJIYE9qUcOu!CBRrk5(R4E!~~60_1.JPG
[h=1]Honda Fourtrax Trx 250[/h]

Last edited:

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
hi Kev, nice new toy:) just want a trailer now. what time friday are you going to your site kev ?
Bought a blueline quad trailer ;)
This weekend we can either leave from mine about 2pm and park in the private old house grounds or meet at the woods (TL 4271 9580 - just town side of the Upwell Park Residential Home PE15 0DR -Nearly opposite the dentists at 84 Upwell Rd PE15 0DA

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi Kev

is this weekend still on, I can only make the Saturday this weekend. I pickup the Swedish trangia off you then, mate.

GT do you want a lift for the Saturday?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE