Noooo! Mora replicas? What next???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pwb

He's not German... he's a TERMINATOR!

Seriously... see the fleeting reflection of the narrator at 1:55.

Or a Borg :borgsmile

Picard_as_Locutus.jpg

Has Frosts been assimilated :eek: .

Pete.
"Resistance is futile"

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
and the fact that spinning it on the end of his finger did not bore down to the bone! ;)

Draven

Native
Jul 8, 2006
Scotland
His profile says he's in Latvia, so, perhaps it would be less boring with less "uh"s if y'all learned Latvian and heard it in his native tongue? He sure as hell speaks English much better than I speak any other language, and I expect the same can be said for most of us ;)

bushwacker bob

Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Back to the original slightly more interesting start of the thread, the Mora that looks like his knife is a cheap,mass produced 'knock off' of a scandinavian Pukko. They have decent steel blades and a crap plastic handle. The one he has looks similar and if the steel used on it is as good as Mora use then whats the problem? If your content to carry an esentially cheap but efficient throwaway knife who cares who makes it. Surely you cant be a knife snob for something that cost a tenner?:nutkick:

I didn't watch the video,or needed to.

forestwalker

Here in Sweden there are several brands of "Moras", and a bunch of different models, all pretty much equivalent. For bushcraft I'd be tempted to try the Hultafors "Grovkniv", which has a thicker (3 mm) blade and a green plastic handle). Costs about SEK 50 (UKP 4-5) IIRC.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE